Georgia Injury Lawyers / Suing a Municipality for a Slip and Fall

Suing a Municipality for a Slip and Fall

Watch this video to learn how our experienced Georgia personal injury attorneys can help you with suing a municipality for a slip and fall injury.
Get Our FREE Slip and Fall Guide


Can I sue a municipality for a slip and fall injury?


Suing a Municipality for a Slip and FallSometimes slips and falls happen on government property – on a city-owned sidewalk, for example. If that has happened to you, you may want to know if you have a case against whoever is responsible or whoever had control over this particular piece of property or object. Before you can even bring a claim or lawsuit against the at fault parties, there are some procedural hurdles that you have to jump through, including sending them a letter within a certain amount of time.

To get your case on the right foot, you’re going to need an attorney who can jump through the necessary procedural hoops. If you don’t lay out your case and your damages and your issues perfectly, according to particular Georgia statutes, then regardless of how injured you are how hurt you are – even if someone is killed –you don’t have a case. If you’ve been hurt on the property of the city, a county or the state, give us a call. We want to make sure that you get everything done efficiently so that you can bring a claim or a lawsuit down the road. If you have any questions about that, or any other personal injury related matter in Georgia, please give us a call.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured due to a slip and fall on city property and have questions about suing a municipality? Contact the experienced Georgia slip and fall lawyers at Princenthal, May & Wilson, LLC, today for a free consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience and dedication work for you. Like Us on Facebook