Georgia Injury Lawyers / Slip and Fall on Residential Property

Slip and Fall on Residential Property

Were you injured in a slip and fall on residential property? Watch this video to learn how our attorneys can help you recover maximum compensation.
Get Our FREE Slip and Fall Guide


What should I do if I slipped and fell on residential property?


Slip and Fall on Residential PropertyIf you’ve slipped and fallen at someone’s home or apartment, you will want to let them know about your injury. If you’re hurt, the first thing you need to do is go to the emergency room—not your primary care physician or family doctor. Once you have been examined, contact the owner of the residence and tell them that you need their insurance information. They are required to give you this information by law. Then, bring this information to your attorneys.

If you are worried about bringing a claim because you don’t want things to be adversarial, contact our experienced slip and fall attorneys. We have dealt with cases like this before and will be sure to sort out any complications that may arise.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured due to a slip and fall on residential property in Georgia? Contact the experienced Georgia slip and fall lawyers at Princenthal, May & Wilson, LLC, today for a free consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience and dedication work for you. Like Us on Facebook Out of Town Resources We don’t take cases in NYC but this New York slip and fall lawyer has done a great job putting together an educational website.